Welcome to Lincoln Bowling Club!
Established in 1946, the Lincoln Bowling Club is now the premier club in the Selwyn, Canterbury, district, with membership covering the wider area of Selwyn. Our delayed, due to Covid-19 issues, 75thanniversary was held July 2022.
With Selwyn being one of the fastest growing regions within New Zealand we are experiencing good membership growth, and as a result our multiple competition teams are growing and with excellent coaches and facilities continue to gain winning spots in the Ellesmere Sub Centre and Christchurch Centre competitions.
We have all year round bowling activities, with summer outdoor and with winter indoor and outdoor games and tournaments. We have Social bowling activities, with the “Ladies Day” on Wednesday morning and the “Men’s Day” Thursday afternoons. Also we have Community bowls for non-members in January / February each year, and are the bowls venue for the “Koru Games” for schools organised by the Selwyn Sport Trust.
- 2 greens; 1 natural and 1 artificial
- Twilight Bowls
- Koru Games School program
- Community bowls summer program
- Social, Casual and Full membership options
- Licensed Bar
- Wheelchair access
- BBQ area
- Can accomodate up to 200 people in a variety of seating and Clubhouse layout plans
- Venue hire – corporate meetings and functions
- Venue hire – private events and functions
- Venue hire – Christmas functions