BowlsHub Aotearoa is a competition management and membership database, providing lawn bowls a centralised system for the benefit of all members and administrators.
Its purpose is to deliver easy-to-use database solutions for Clubs and Centres that can be used to efficiently manage the following:
- Club Member information
- Different membership categories (Full Membership, Limited, Social, etc)
- Full Membership
- Limited Membership
- Social Membership
- Customisable membership groups specific to your Club needs to assist with email communication.
- Membership fees and invoices.
- Club membership certifications
- Umpire certifications
- Greenkeeping certifications
- Coaching certifications
- Various Membership reports.
BowlsHub Aotearoa provides a purpose-built competition system for all bowlers. Players can search and locate results for any competitions run through BowlsHub at Club, Centre, and National level.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Quick turnaround in production of draws (both qualifying and post section)
- Improved communication between event staff and players.
- A searchable archive of all competition results.
- An efficient results input system allowing for prompt competition updates.
BowlsHub Aotearoa directly benefits members of clubs by allowing them to:
- Update their personal contact information.
- Pay club membership fees.
- View competition results for events run on BowlsHub.
- Enter competitions directly through their BowlsHub profile.
- View competition draws.
- Search through an archive of competition results at Club, Centre,
and National Level.
- Manage their certifications.
- Umpire certifications.
- Coaching certifications.
- Greenkeeping certifications.
The software that is used is in constant development to continually improve the user experience. A number of proposed future updates for BowlsHub are:
- Improved membership database functionality.
- Improved competition functionality
- Custom Qualification criteria
- Custom sorting ladders