This is the National Intercentre Hub. Here you will find information relating to the National Intercentre event. Entry, draws, results and more will all be posted here as information becomes available.
The 2021 Bowls New Zealand Intercentre will take place March 18-21, 2021 in Wellington.
The Headquarters will be the Wilton Bowling Club.
Click the buttons below to access the Men's and Women's National Intercentre draws.
Conditions of Play:
As many of you will be aware, the Conditions of Play for this competition have had some major changes made to them from previous year’s events. In particular, the following areas have been altered:
- Players can now be selected to play in any discipline (or any order within pairs / fours discipline) in any rounds
- Teams are able (but not required) to include an eighth player allowing for a change of playing members of a squad between rounds
- Playing format sees all disciplines play the same opposition in the same round
- Scoring system places the emphasis on the outcome of the three games (singles / pairs / fours) that make up a match.
- Points are scored for a win (2 points) or draw (1 point) in any match.
- Game points will be applied if required to separate teams at the end of the round robin series of matches
CONDITIONS OF PLAY CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING HERE OR ON THE BUTTON BELOW
National Intercentre Conditions Of Play 2021
Code of Conduct
All entrants are bound by Section 2 of Bowls New Zealand Code of Conduct.
The National Intercentre is an event at which Sports Betting may be conducted. Entrants and Tournament Officials are prohibited from placing bets and benefiting from bets placed by others. Disciplinary action in terms of Bowls NZ Constitution will be taken against Players and Officials who contravene this law.
Refer to the Bowls New Zealand website and Facebook page for any updates, results and news stories before, during and after the event.
Live streaming will be available from post section play here.