Welcome to Fairfield Bowling Club!


Image
Image
Image
    The land on which the present bowling green is situated was originally part of the Martin Estate. It was bequeathed to the miners of the district by William Martin in 1905. The present green has been built on the exact site of the green laid in 1906-1907 by the miners who at that time had organized themselves into a club. The brick part of the current building was the club house which was opened in October 1954. This was built using club labour and raising funds from euchre nights. Lights were installed on the green in the late fifties.
    PLAY BOWLS
    • One natural green
    • Coaching
    • Rangatahi Programme
    • Flexible membership options
    also available
    • Clubhouse
    • Kitchen
    • Licensed bar
    • BBQ area
    • EFTPOS
    • Defibrillator 
    • Wheelchair access
    • Private and casual bookings
    • Corporate planning days
    • Corporate team building
    • Functions
    • Facility hire
      KEY CONTACT

      Barbara Bridgman

      Phone: (03) 488 1655

      Email: fairfieldbowls@xtra.co.nz

      ADDRESS

      84 Main Road
      Fairfield
      Dunedin

      Please phone or email the club for opening hours


      Connect with us